Re: Re[2]: Questions from a new owner Contains a virus! don

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 10:58:24 EST

In a message dated 3/13/99 10:40:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fawcett@uism.bu.edu writes:

<< Appreciate the notice Charles, but take it easy on Dave. I doubt very
 seriously he sent it on purpose. I didn't run the attachment, but if you
 did there are some folks on the DML that know how to cure it.

 Tom
 __ >>
I'm sorry if I offended anyone...I looked up Dave on the DML profile list and
found no trace of him. I don't know who Dave is. I didn't think he was a
member and thought he was just a prankster sending out viruses to lists as a
sick joke. If that's not the case and he is a member...then I apologize for
letting off steam. I didn't download the file...I don't download any unknown
.exe files...but I just feel bad for all those who have their e-mail set up to
download everything. This may be just the tip of the iceberg...I hope not...oh
well just as long as nobody downloads it we should be all right.
Sorry again.
Charles