Re: Plymouth gone.

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 10:23:59 EST

decontented=less contents. They use a cheaper grill maybe different hubcaps,
smaller option list, that sort of stuff. Yes the prowler is quite a unique
vehicle. Call it a Dodge Prowler and it still would be a unique vehicle. I'm
not picking on ma mopar, name badge engineering is even worse over at GM.
Dr. Pat