Hand out the Window Trick

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 15:28:05 EST

ABSOLUTELY NO DAKOTA CONTENT!!!!!!
This is kind of an add-on to the now long dead "hand out the window"
thread. Just thought I might pass this along. If you ever find
yourself in the back seat of a 4 door car, roll down the window when the
front seat person is talking or doing something, and reach around and
bang on the outside of their window. At stop lights, on the highway,
where ever....it scares the crap out of everyone, and can be used over
and over again. Not recommend to do this to the driver :-)
Just thought I'd tell y'all, it fun. :-)
Have a good weekend,
-Robert