Dave is not a jerk

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 15:28:25 EST

Yeah, and from what I hear, you don't even know you are infected until
someone takes the time to tell you about it. I had this same worm sent to
me via private email from a guy commenting on my webpage. I told him about
it and he didn't know he was infected. He got rid of it and thanked me. I
don't think for one minute that Dave Di Santi sent that on purpose. It's
just a bug that's going around, and I'm surprised it hasn't shown up here
before now...

And no it will NOT fill you HD or get your dog pregnant or anything like
that. All it does is just what you are seeing -- sending out attachments.
I think it was designed to try and jam up email servers or something...

On a side note, I hear it shows a cool fireworks show when you run it. I
have an old computer that's not online that I may run it on and see what it
does.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html