RE: 5 speeders Psychotherapy session...no auto's need reply

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 17:27:11 EST

I've hit 5th instead of 3rd twice on my friend's v6 (driven it maybe 400
miles), but NEVER on my v8 (driven 4000 so far). The light is annoying in
both cases, but STILL better than driving an auto!!! :-)

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."