Re: Was I stupid to buy the dak I did?

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 16:45:38 EST

In a message dated 3/14/99 4:28:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu writes:

<< pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu >>
hey wsup bro. i got a 98 4x4 sport w/ pacesetter exaust and a K+N 14"fipk. and
homemade ram-air. if you wanna race you made the wrong choice.My Dak is heavy
, but it got balls. i kinda made the wrong choice, but my dad was pushin me to
get a 4x4. the best thing would have been for me to get a 4x2 sport w/ 5.2
engine.the R/T
is expensive to buy and insure. it only runs 3/10ths better than a 4x2
sport.but it handles awesome. anywayz. I live down in Queens N.Y. There's a
lot of Dodge power down here. later.