Re: Was I stupid to buy the dak I did?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 19:34:24 EST

In a message dated 3/14/99 4:28:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu writes:

<< New on the
 lot. I probably could have afforeded the RT but I got the sport. Did I
 make the wrong decision. One was based on insurance prices. They told me
 the RT was very expensive to insure. I pay 345 a month in insurance for
 my dak now the said it may have doubled if I bought the RT. Was I wrong
 should I have gotten the RT. The dealer said that it was better to get
 this opne because I will have many cars in my life in the future being
 only 18 ans I should start small. >>
I personally think you made the very wise decision. You will have plenty of
time in your life to own awesome vehicles. Im surprised of the dealership
though! Sounds like you have one that may actually have some morals! Why
would you want to pay more than 3 times in insurance than what the vehicle
actually costs anyway!?
Eric