Re: RE: Was I stupid to buy the dak I did?

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Sun Mar 14 1999 - 19:55:32 EST

>I just bought a 99 Dakota Sport Reg Cab, Bright White. It came factory
>with:
>Cruise Tilt, Tire and Handling, Air, Cassette. The Sticker price was
>20,500 and since I get the Dodge discount it brought it down to 15,300. I
>am 18 and what attracted me was the 202 a month lease payment.

Everyone is getting me with these discounts, oh man! Question for those who
made a recent purchase, did you pay an advertising fee when you bought the
truck? They told me that it was mandatory and was $238. I think it is BS
and if not on the sticker, they will have to give that back. How about it?

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto