Pete's new Dak

From: Dave Howe (dhowe@netarrant.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 00:01:10 EST

- -----Original Message-----
From: Peter J. Cutler <pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu>
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: Sunday, March 14, 1999 1:22 PM
Subject: DML: Was I stupid to buy the dak I did?

Pete -
I don't know whether you were stupid or not in your choice of Daks - only
you can decide. I do know that I've bought a lot of new vehicles and always
had a short fit of "buyer's remorse"! But I always got over it and loved
the new wheels.
Just for the sake of argument - let's say you did pick the wrong Dak. Now,
how much difference is there between "1st place" and "2nd place"? Very
little. I'd say you did damn good and should just enjoy your great new
ride. And congratulations!
Dave