Re: Re: Now:Centerline Wheels WAS:R/T Wheels: Good Price?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 10:44:09 EST

Also, if we really want to get the wheels thing going, Stamina wheels will
fit Dakotas, too. Its a new company, I talked to a Rep last year a the
Sportruck Nationals, they just started advertising in Sport Truck magazine.
Dont' forget Billett Specialities, Colorado Custom, all of which fit the
Dak, if you have the $$$