Tires, Are they defects???

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 10:19:04 EST

Well, I have been to the dealer twice for a shaking at all speeds in the
truck. Round one went to balancing the front tires. Round two uses a
new load type balance machine. Machine tells the story of defective
tires. Is it possible a pair of those Goodyear tires could be
defective? If so, could they cause a shake, very noticeable shake, in
the rear end? Now that I think, the spent rubber from the track wipes
of my truck, ok falls off the truck, very easily. I had huge chunks of
rubber all over the place, just fell right off. The dealer is replacing
the tires at warranty cost. I will see if this is the cure for the
shakes...

Jason
3/15/99 10:21 AM