Re: Texas Flag Plate

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 05:43:58 EST

Heather,

    AAARRGGHH! I looked again and I can't see the plate.... but for five bucks... I'll take two! :-) If you can pick them up, I'll send you a check for the cost plus shipping, or you can give me a number and name from where you got them.... maybe I can get them to send them to me! THanks a lot for your help on this.... You can email me directly if you prefer (with an address I can send the $$to).

Preacher
preacher@carolina.rr.com
http://fly.to/bastaards