Re: Re: Engine Treatment (No Dak content)

From: Eric Rhyder (rhyder@email.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 01:56:15 EST

> Mobil 1 is ok, but if you want the very best for your Daks then try Amsoil.

Personally, I try to stay away from all Mobil products, my main reason being is
that they have a pipeline running on our property, and they decided to drop
about 2000gals of oil/gas mixture into our front yard, then try to tell us, Oh
it was only a couple gallons.

One of their workman was a replacing a seal in the shutoff valve across the
street from us. Apparently the idiot didn't know what he was doing, and the
cover flew off and spewed oil/gas for over an hour.

Their first estimate was 5-10 gallons, but after talking to people who saw it,
the length of time, and accounting for the pressure in the pipeline at the time,
they're physicists estimate that it was in excess of 2000+ Gallons...

Thats why I'll never buy a mobil product as long as I can help it....

Regards,
Eric Rhyder