Re: Saw my first R/T!!!! (Clarificaiton)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 14:27:55 EST

I understand ya. There are a few R/T's in my area. Around here it is
rare to see a Viper, too.:O) Everytime I come home from work (downtown
Dallas), I see a blue w/white striped GTS.(tha bastard) Every now and
then, I see a red Viper(94 I think). Now if I can only afford one of
those. I'll take ya on then Alan Short!! I'll even give you a head
start. HEHE!!

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

>From: Ben Vaughan <webmaster@dakattack.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Saw my first R/T!!!! (Clarificaiton)
>Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 13:16:43 -0500
>
>Ok, maybe I should clarify myself when I say that I saw my first R/T.
First