Re: DML Digest V4 #441

From: Thomas Wood (twood1@pheaa.org)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 08:47:38 EST

Welcome Paul. Small world, I live in Linglestown. Just sold my 97 4x4
and purchased a 99 R/T. I think there are a couple of other list members
in the near area. Again Welcome.

T.Matt
99 CC DA R/T
Harrisburg, PA

Having gotten that off my chest, I suppose it's a good time to introduce
myself to my fellow list members: I'm Paul
Cesario, of Camp Hill, PA. I just recently acquired a way-cool '98 Dakota
Sport 5.2L 5-speed, regular cab and bed,
in a lovely shade of Intense Blue. I have alerady gotten a lot of useful
info from the list and the various Dak
websites out there, and plan to start doing some of the basic mods soon
(air filter, exhaust, MSD). She only has
4400 miles on her right now, so I think I might need to break the engine in
a little more (no tromping on it just yet).

I look forward to continued learning and chatting with my fellow Dak
drivers on this list!

Pablo