Re: Englishtown Results

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 15:50:16 EST

In a message dated 3/15/99 8:22:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, Dyno05@aol.com
writes:

<< Shane Baker and myself ventured to Englishtown NJ. this weekend for import
 day.
 I had a great time and I think Shane did too. We didnt plan on running each
 other but we got to once. I lost from a shoddy reaction time. Shane ran a
 14.4? and I ran a 14.32. The announcers had to eat there words after
 announcing " here come two Dakota R/Ts, solid 15 second trucks" Fifteen
 shmifteen!! In time trials I ran 4, 14.3s
 and one 14.29, >>

Dana, those were great times. Did you use your nitrous on those runs? Did you
ever get your electric fans, throttle body, and cam?
Thanks and sure glad to see some fast Dakotas!
Charles smith
1999 Dakota R/T RC
15.0@95 mph (g-tech)
Ican2u7176@aol.com (or) Dak99rt@aol.com