V6 Power -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 18:16:55 EST

>>>Also, I gather that a 3" cat-back exhaust system
and a 2- or 3-chamber Flowmaster or similar muffler would be a good
idea.
Anybody have any other ideas? <<<

hhmmm... being a fellow 6er I must warn you, 3" exhaust is way too big. I
have 3" now and I'm hurtin' for low end. Don't go any bigger than 2.5". I
have a 2 chamber Flowmaster and other than sounding too open
(because of the 3" thing) it's alright...good for the cost... I'm ditchin' mine
and leaning toward a Borla or Gibson. An Open Element Air Filter setup is
definitely a good mod. That and a good exhaust system will produce a
noticeable improvement =)
hope this helps

-mike d.