tranny dead? anyone got some spare change?

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 20:03:15 EST

Okay everyone, I think the inevitablehas happened...
here goes...
the tranny refuses to go into OD. I've had this problem before, but this
time it's accompanied by another problem. When I'm about to stop, the
tranny doesn't shift, it just shakes the truck (like a manual would if you
didn't push in the clutch) and she REALLY wants to stall, but usually
doesn't... is it time? Have I been inducted into the ranks of those on their
second tranny?
 <sob,sob>...
veiwing will be held at DML Tranny Memorial on thursday..
thanks for all your sympathy in my time of need....

-mike d.