Re: Speaking of oil and valve covers...

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 20:17:53 EST

This is why engineers should not be allowed to design
anything in use by the general public. DISCLAIMER :)

--- "Edward J. Abrams, Jr." <superdak@bellatlantic.net>
wrote:
> DMLer's:
>
> By the way, how many you out there think they put
the
> oil filler cap on
> the wrong valve cover--that is, on the wrong side of
> the engine? Could
> they have made it more awkward? I think about this
> every time I push
> the radiator hoses out of the way to add oil
> (somehow, a little always
> manages to run down a hose), and see that the other
> cover is clear of
> any obstruction. It even looks like it was molded
> allow a
> relocation...
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed

===

Jon Smith -- NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4
318 auto, MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 K&N, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers

ICQ # 9720504