Re: RE: thanks but no thanks.....

From: MMIANIMALS@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 21:59:47 EST

I don't want or mean to start a flame war, But I feel this needs to be said.
Do we have to be so gross and childish? This kinda stuff makes some of us
think about getting off this mailing list. My husband has a 98' Dodge Ram
2500, QC, 4x4, diesel, AT, 4.10, Forest Green, Rhino lined, 285/75/16 and he's
on a mailing list for that and doesn't have to put up with stuff like this. It
seems to be of a higher class.

You wrote: Ouch is that the sound a stick makes upon shoving it up you
butt???? I

wonder what rubber him the rough way, gee....

Kool-Aide

'99 SY R/T RC lookin for speed...