Re: Rockford Chad / Geoff) experience

From: A5LTRETR@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 23:28:16 EST

        Just thought you would like another's input. I have owned two different Sony
CD players within the past three years and I was very disastified with both
of them. Also when the "new and improved" players came out last year I
decided to try one more time and bought one for my girlfriend. Same story.
It seems that Sony has'nt realized that the lasers they are putting in them
are too weak and are making the CD's skip. If you go ahead and buy and it
comes up (ERR 08) then you know that you were warned.
        Try looking into Clarion.
Blaine
95' 5.2 charged