Re: Waxing with Zymol

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 13:40:32 EST

I couldn't use my bare hands. I don't have hairy palms(yet) but my hands
are like 100 grit sandpaper. They would hurt my paint job big time. Now if
someone has soft, smooth hands and would like to try out this technique they
can experiment on my truck. I think a woman's hands would be better. I read
somewhere that good looks also help the wax set-up.
So if there are any good-looking women out there that want to wax my truck
bare-handed, let me know.
Dr. Pat