Re: FW: Keyless entry

From: Shane L. Placeway (Placeway@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 17:42:12 EST

Ray:

Go to a Farm Bureau and sign up. It cost $30. After 30 days, go back and ask
for the $500 Farm Bureau rebate. You can use it in conjunction with other
rebates. I did it and got a total of $1500 in rebates. If you have any
questions about it, ask your dealer. Mine told me to join the day I ordered my
Dak so that I'd have the extra $500 when it came it.