RE: I'm hearing a strange noise

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 18:43:36 EST

Hey Ben...

Your Dak wouldn't happen to be a '97 would it? Mine just started doing the
same thing a little while ago...never really noticed it until I turned down
the stereo.

As for the V6 making a bunch of noise...I asked the dealer about this when I
was still in San Jose, CA and they said it was normal. (Maggie's Dodge out
here in Austin said the same thing.) Not that I actually believe them...but
I did notice the injectors getting a little bit louder at about 20K miles.
(Tick tick tick...Stereo Knob...Crank Crank Crank) :)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."