RE: What electric fan have you used on your Dak?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 22:45:28 EST

Hey Mark,

Check out the specs on my Dak. (Hayden 16" Fan and Auto-Thermostat Control)
Still works great after two weeks. (Hasn't come close to 210 yet)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."