Re: Terminator Muffflers

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 23:49:58 EST

Chris wrote:

> Any body runnin Terminator mufflers??? Notice better power? good noise?
> Chris
> Vahunter@ddaccess.net
> http://members.xoom.com/VaHunter/page3.html

I have a Terminator on my truck and love it. it has a VERY deep rumble
at idle, and a nice throaty sound on acceleration. It is very loud, but
that doesn't bother me much. Nice boost in low-end over straight pipe,
and no noticeable loss of high end. Definent improvement over factory.
All I have is a turndown after the muffler (which contributes to the
loudness). Very heavy, and seems well constructed (especially for
price). If you don't mind a little noise I recomend it, but if you don't
want to wake your neighbors up, or set off car alarms when you coast
through a parking garage, get something else.

Erich 98 ext. cab V8 5spd.