RE: Waxing with Zymol

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 09:25:46 EST

If you want your truck to look it's best , don't go for the typical car
show girl with her 5'3" frame , size -1 , 98lbs self .
What you need is your 2nd grade teacher , you know the one !
Ya remember how your 2nd grade teacher had that really really wide hiney
!?!? That would be perfect for waxing the truck .
It's like the difference in using a push mower or a bushhog on 25 acres of
grass .
Which one will get done quicker ?

At 08:21 AM 3/18/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Pat, Pat, Pat,
>You stopped short in your thinking. If you are going to have a woman with
>soft bare-hands wax your truck, think how more gentle her bare-butt would be
>on your paint!
>Rich - Ashburn, VA
>**DISCLAIMER** I'm married. I never made this statement. I'll deny every
>word!

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html