Re: Re: Happy 99 removal please help i'm desperate

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 12:13:25 EST

Deleting the files as specified in the notes works 100%. We had the same
problem onsite at my work and built a package (distributed via SMS) to take
care of the problem.

At 07:42 AM 3/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>i downloaded it like an idiot so deleting it didn't work. No offense but you
>obviously know more about Dak's then 'puter's. (That's definitely a good
>thing)
>
>Joe G.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"
Song for the Day: "Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the
road....."