Hello from new guy & '99 model questions

From: RYDE2LIVE@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 19:46:14 EST

Hello to all,

 I am new to the list, I just picked up my new machine, a 1999 Dakota
shortbed, V8, 4X4, SLT plus. It is an automatic, loaded, 3.55 traction lock
with towing package. Met. red and driftwood. I love it.
 I am a long time gearhead, but this is my first Dakota, I have much planned
mods for it, starting with exhaust. I like Flowmasters, but would like other
opinions.
 I am missing the fender well splash guards, and also missing the front brake
rotor guards. ( metal plate to protect the rotor). Is this a recall item? I
bet someone out there knows.

Sorry for the long post, I'll be looking for all those good posts!

Regards,

Adam Sefton
99 shortbed 318 4X4 SLT +