RE: plugs n flaps

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 21:03:14 EST

> I got the MOPAR black moulded plastic flaps for my '98 4x4 and have
> been very happy with them. So far, they've even held up when I've
> been off-road'n. Go to Koller Dodge http://www.kollerdodge.com
> They'll probably have the cheapest price.
>
> JY

How intense were your off-road treks? We ended up ruling out the molded
flaps to get the more flexible kind with Dodge on them. I was a little
concerned about getting them caught on something while climbing and having
them snap or crack. Is there a chance of that happening?

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd