seat belt buzzer problem

From: Hemmings (hemmings@north.nsis.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 21:19:15 EST

I had the same problem the seat belt buzzer pissed me off so i disconected
it. it's down on my 91 Dak cc with buckets, by the center counsel on the
floor, just pull the seat ahead and there it is connected to the buckle.
It looks like a black quick connect you just lift the carpet up it's
already cut out at that spot and then lift the connector safety tab that
holds them together and seperate, very easy.

Mathew Hemmings