Happy 99

From: Hemmings (hemmings@north.nsis.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 21:43:28 EST

I have recieved that mail toady as well and so did one of my friends
luckely my virus scanner picked it up when I checked my mail and i deleted
it right away. it was my friend that send it to me he didn't know anybetter
so he just send it to me because it quote "looked cool" he picked it up
from someone in the states a Jim BATES whoever that is. My friend Brad
send it back to him like 4 times haha sucker he'll never know what hit him.

Mathew Hemmings
91 V8 CC 4X4 LE