Re: Daliamer Chrysler (not sure spelling)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 01:59:23 EST

In a message dated 3/18/99 10:30:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rotrottmann@davidson.edu writes:

<< Sorry, but you're probably right, except for the Charger part. That might
 explain why so many high-level Chrysler execs are leaving. Germans don't
 share. But the "merger" was definately necessary. Hell, even Renault is
 getting into the merger business. Renault-Nissan: the next AMC.

 Hemmings wrote:

> I've read awhile ago that Chrysler is going to drop the Dodge and plymouth
> sales names except for the Dodge Trucks >>
Nah, just in Canada. The Dodge is here to stay dont worry. Plymouth is in
the pine box but everything else still has a pulse.............for now!
Eric