Re[2]: skid plates on order

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 07:16:58 EST

<<The plates are on and there is no grinding/rubbing noise. I've been driving
with the new plates for a couple of days and it sounds just fine. Did you
ever find out what it was? I didn't read all my DML mail as I wasn't
feeling good enough to sit in front of the computer for very long.

Norah>>

Glad your back on your feet and feeling better Norah! Haven't looked for the
problem yet... I'm gonna change the tranny fluid sometime next month and I'll
look for it then. A guy I know owns an auto repair shop and he said I could use
one of his lifts and tools anytime after hours --WooHoo!! NO MORE CRAWLING
AROUND ON MY BACK TO WORK ON MY TRUCK, YES!!!!

T.