Dak at the Dealership

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 08:01:22 EST

Hey all,
I took my Dak to the dealership this morning to have a few things checked
out before I go on a trip this weekend. I told them to check out the
klacking noise while driving, the loud engine knock at idle (I'm real
interested to see what kinda line they feed me on this one) and some black
fluid that was leaking near the A/C line. I should probably have it back by
10am EST this morning. I'll let y'all know what they say.

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Why doesn't someone make a voodoo globe and then someone can spin it really
fast and everyone would freak out?