Re: My Dakota Is a Pain In The ...

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 08:44:24 EST

You have back problems like me .

The seats are not very good at all as far as support and offer no lower
lumbar support .

When I go on long trips I have some problems with it as my back will start
to ache .

I will eventually upgrade to some sort of racing seat like Recarro , Cobra
, etc. and get rid of this problem .

At 08:21 AM 3/19/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I bought a new 99 Dakota Club Cab SLT 4x4 in Dec. Its a great truck, BUTT
>the driver's seat is very uncomfortable. After 10 - 15 minutes in the
>seat, my left cheek starts to ache and then goes numb.
>
>Dealer says they can find nothing wrong with seat, maybe its me. I didn't
>have any problem with my 'gasp' '91 Nissan King Cab. No problems with my
>'93 Exporer either. I have also driven several rentals on recent trips -
>and also had no problems.
>
>Anyone experienced anything similar?
>

>Lance Michael
>99 CC 4x4 SLT

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html