Re: RAM decals

From: Christopher L Scott (clscott@cse.Buffalo.EDU)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 07:53:21 EST

I just got my red Ram head decal (w/ shield) custom-cut at a vinyl
graphics place here in Buffalo for $15. Any size you want (price varies
by size, mine is 10" by 10", roughly) and they could cut them in about
every color you could want. I may have them do a long "Dodge" for the top
of my windshield, he said it would cost about 20-25 dollars. I found out
about the place because they did the graphics on our delivery trucks at
the auto parts store where I work. Anyway, the decal looks sweet on my
tinted back window. I put it on the far left, I would have put it in the
middle if the window was stock, but it's an aftermarket 2-pane slider.
                                        Christopher Scott