RE: My Dakota Is a Pain In The ...

From: Brucklacher, Brett (brettb@amgen.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 11:51:38 EST

Split bench or bucket seats? I've got the split bench in my SLT and I think
they're very comfortable. My fiancée, OTOH, doesn't like them (I think it's
b/c the seats wont recline very far so she can't lay back and go to sleep on
long trips!!!)

Now, is it just the left cheek? Sounds like you may be getting a bit
lopsided there! ;^)

Seriously though, you weight should be evenly distributed over both
"hemispheres"... check how you're sitting next time you're driving--you may
have a tendency to lean to one side or the other. I used to lean to the
right in my previous car until I began having back and neck trouble. I
finally traced it down to the fact that I was just sitting funny while
driving. It took a while to correct my behavior, but now I sit up straight
and have no discomfort.

HTH.

--Brett