Canadian Dealer Invoice

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 10:19:42 EST

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:37:55 -0700
From: "Ryan D. Krokosinski" <eqgroup@equinoxfinancial.com>
Subject: Re: DML: Manufacturer's Price (99 Dakota)

Jack where are you located? If your friend wants to get it from
BC I can get him dealer invoice.
I think invoice on a full load CC 4X4 is around 25,000 but I'm
not sure. My R/T stickered at $27,500 but I only paid around
$23,000.

Jack Gallagher wrote:

> Hi folks, I'm interested in finding out the manufacturer's
> suggested price of a new 1999 Dodge Dakota (4WD), perferably
> in Canadian dollars if someone knows. I have a friend who is
> planning a purchase and wants to know this and what the cost is
> to the dealer. Thanks! Jack

I bought my 97 through an auto broker. The difference between MSRP
and dealer invoice was about $5000 (can) on a SLT 4x4 V8 Clubcab,
with all the heavy duty goodies.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com
Victoria, B.C.