Re: Re: WAS plugs n flaps NOW Just flaps & Wheel'n

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 14:28:57 EST

<<Oh, I thought of something else--the flaps help keep'n the rocks off the side
of the truck a little, but I still have rock chips on my rear fender flares from
spinn'n the fronts. I've thought about getting some of that clear plastic
adhesive to help protect the 'em--anybody done this?
Later,

Hmmmmmm... I was just lookin' for some of that plastic stuff for the bottom of
my rocker panels. I found it on 3m's web page (www.3m.com) but I don't know
where to buy it. Check it out and let me know what ya' think.

T.

P.S. I've got the inexpensive molded mud flaps and mine have held up great...
Been wheelin' four times now and they have survived every trip!