RE: RE: Canada Meet?

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 16:22:57 EST

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Peter J. Cutler wrote:

> We should all meet at the border and have one big dakota convoy to the
> place!!! Wouldnt that be cool!!! Lets see if we can do this!!

  By the way, that's exactly what we're planning to do for Chryslers
at Carlisle and the Mopar Nats in Columbus, OH. Are you guys planning
on attending either of these?

   I guess I'm sort've in charge of planning the "northeast Mopar Nats
convoy"; I've got a map and such that I've been meaning to upload so
everyone will know where we'll be at a specific time so they can decide
where and when to join up. Currently, the main "converge" point
is planned to be Erie, PA. (that's where the main convoy will start;
I suspect it will actually start somewhere near Toronto though, assuming
Eddie and the Bleazards join up for the trip to the US.) We have 3
dakotas that will be in the convoy for sure (Me, Bill, Jason & Norah).
Eddie expressed interest also. (I seem to think there was someone else,
but I don't recall who it was... ?) Bob, (from Burlington) are you going
to the Nats? If both Eddie and Bob come, and you (Peter) and Chris
decide to come along, that would 7 Dakotas right there... I think it
would be awesome to have about 10 Daks cruisin' down the highway!
(That aughta turn some heads.) :-) Mebbe we need a banner...
"Mopar Nats or bust" or "The Mopar Nats Dak attack" :-) Ok, I'll
shut up now.

                                              -Jon-