RE: RE: My Dakota Is a Pain In The ...

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 18:12:55 EST

> Hey, doesn't your socialized medicine take care of all that for ya? :-)
> Skip the bed and buy a suspension lift! ;-) (Maybe you could get a
> perscription for that and be re-imbursed? The stretching nescessary
> to get into the cab is good for your back...) Think that'll fly? ;-)

Somehow I don't think that would fly at all. Getting one red cent out of
these insurance companies is a pain in the .... It's bad enough that my
chiropractor and I are taking them to court to get payment for the
treatments that they feel I don't need. I'm more than game to switch backs
with these @#$%^%$^('s and see if they need treatment or not. Grrrrr!!
Don't get me started on these guys. I'm still waiting for Long Term
Disability payments since November of last year. Grrrrrr!!

> I've got it, throw the bed (Obus) into the bed (Dak) then have Jason
> drive. We'll be sure to take some bumpy back roads so you'll get a
> free massage too. :-) (Then write off the trip as a medical expense.)
> ;-)

Sounds comfy :)