RE: Re: DaimlerChrysler

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 18:17:34 EST

I like it!
makes my Barracudas the absolute last of the breed! (no upstarts like the
new Charger to hog the glory!!) I missed a thread I think but uh Eric, Are
they gonna make the Charger?? If so, Im saving up starting now! Hopefully
Stillen or someone will make a new grill/bumper kit to get the swallowed
Harmonica look back to the beast!
BKB