Re: RE: My Dakota Is a Pain In The ...

From: Asautt@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 19:31:41 EST

In a message dated 3/19/99 9:20:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, brettb@amgen.com
writes:

> Split bench or bucket seats? I've got the split bench in my SLT and I think
> they're very comfortable. My fiancée, OTOH, doesn't like them (I think it's
> b/c the seats wont recline very far so she can't lay back and go to sleep
on
> long trips!!!)
>
> Now, is it just the left cheek? Sounds like you may be getting a bit
> lopsided there! ;^)

I have to agree with the lopsided diagnosis. I often find myself with my left
cheek up on the bolster. I have to remind myself to sit in the center of the
seat. I checked it out today and I think the center line of the drivers seat
is ever so slightly to the right of the center line of the steering wheel. BTW
I have the power bench seats in the CC. Make sure you are sitting between the
side bolsters of the seat not up on one of them.