RE: RE: Canada Meet?

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 19:57:03 EST

> We should all meet at the border and have one big dakota convoy to the
> place!!! Wouldnt that be cool!!! Lets see if we can do this!!
>
> Peter J Cutler

That would be kind of cool, but from who I've seen that's interested in
going to the Spring Fling '99 is as follows:

Bob Tom Burlington, Ontario
Eddie and Lisa Brampton or is it Bramalea, Ontario
Jason and myself Scarborough, Ontario
Chris ? Niagara Falls, Ontario
Randy Drew Etobicoke, Ontario

So you see, Chris is the only one close to the border. The rest of us are
relatively close to the plant. Why don't you try hooking up with us for
Carlisle or Mopar Nats? It would be a riot. Get your CB's ready! :)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd