re:gas mileage

From: Drew Schofield (droopie@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 22:08:55 EST

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:02:20 -0500
From: "mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes)" <MSykes@su.edu>
Subject: Re: DML: March Eighteenth -Reply -Reply

coasting downhill in Nuetral doesn't count for MPG dude =)
or drafting behind an 18 wheeler =)

hehehehe...

hahaHAhahaHAHAHA!! (laughing it off)

- -mike d.

--

Watch it! I made my first real road trip yesterday since doing the MSD wires and champion truck plugs. WOW. I can't believe I got 17.9 mpg going 77 mpg most of the time in my 4x4. Usually I could only get over 17 if I kept it around 55. Best part is that I still haven't gotten the MSD fixed and don't have it on yet. Worse, I left the plugs at .060 and it has a slight ping under load. If it's going to be much longer on the MSD I need to cut that gap down for safety's sake.

Drew Schofield Visit my web page at http://www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew