Rockingham report.

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 23:56:25 EST

Well, I was the last to arrive of the four proud Dakotas. I'm sure that
everyone will give their report, some good times were gotten by all, but
Todd had some trouble hooking up, even with street slicks. Anyway,
before tonight, my best time was 15.076. My first race tonight had a
little wheel spin, second was against some foreign thing, and I hooked
and booked. Second race felt good, I knew it was a record before I
crossed the 60'.
Race R/T 60' 1/8 1/4 (MPH)
1 1.003 2.245 9.525 14.848 (91.55)
2 .812 2.144 9.383 14.679 (91.85) BEST
3 .969 2.159 9.409 14.709 (91.87)
4 .715 2.219 9.476 14.784 (91.63)
Personally, I was damn happy....couldn't have imagined better times, and
I can't wait until I get to run on a nice hot day so I can actually
launch from something more than a feather on the pedal. :-)
Later,
Robert
Just for y'all that don't know, it's a 95 reg. cab 318 w/ ram air hood,
F&B TB, MSD, MP SBEC, DT Headers, blah blah blah.