R/T's and others

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 12:05:58 EST

Just got back from my 1500 mile oil change and check up.... had them tweak the computer to adjust the timing.. got rid of that annoying ping (ever since I got my Flowmaster). Seem more responsive now too! (Butt-dyno)

While I was there I wandered around the lot... they have 3 R/T's on the lot, one with a Gibson cat-back duals that they installed there. They also had a bakers dozen 6'ers in every configuation but only ONE 5.2L and it was a yellow sport RC 2WD.
I spoke with the manager briefly and he said he hadn't heard squat about cancelling the R/T for 2001... in fact he said that he had sold mmore R/T's than anyone else in the state and that he already had people trying to pre-order for next year's model... <shrug>

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT
http://fly.to/bastaards