Re: 3 piece Bug deflector

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 13:46:51 EST

At 07:24 AM 3/20/99 EST, you wrote:
>Bob,
> I would like some more info on the PCI unit. I have been looking for one
>that actually attaches to the truck (not just tape). Price, where you got
it,
>and any additional comments would be greatly appreciated (along with pics if
>you can). After searching the web I didn't see any dealers. Thanks for the
>info.
>
>Russ
>
>I really like it. Got it in Augusta, Ga at Auto Air & Sound 706-667-9991.
It was $69.55 with the tax, #VOR2042. You loosen the 7 nuts to the grille,
pull it back and insert the main unit. It has a decal on it, like the new
car dealers, that easily peels off, no advertisement! Now the wing units
for the fenders, little more work. Headlight assembly has to be undone, 3
bolts way back in there, and you pull it out of a socket, undo a couple of
the bulbs and lay it on the side of the bumper. One existing hole and then
you drill the other. I had to modify one and drill another hole, due to the
hood hitting it when closing, is a tight fit. Took me a couple of hours,
taking my time. Looks much better then any I have seen. I do not have my
camera at home, but can take a digital one Monday for you and send it. YOu
want a head on shot?

Take care,

Bob