New 99 CC R/T / kinda long

From: Miller, Robert A (RAMiller@sycamore.com)
Date: Sat Mar 20 1999 - 16:28:32 EST

Hello all,
Old member back,
My name is Robert Miller, I live in Bakersfield, Ca. And I drive an R/T
Now I can see the big deal about the new R/T's. Just traded my 97 Club cab
in for a flame red 99 Dakota Club Cab R/T.
Driving it resembles riding on top of a slab of butter across a hot plate.
Smooth............
I love the way it looks, sounds and rides.
Well the bad news.
After driving it home from the dealership @ 50 miles. The rear seal on
tranny went south, the truck was covered in oil.
After crying (real tears) a flat bed showed up to return it to the dealer. 3
days later I got it back.
Still paranoid at this date. Haven't had it over 65 mph yet. Next week I
should be better.
Looking forward to the mail from the list.
Robert Miller
99 Red CC RT